YSLI Logo

YSLI Logo

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Journal Page 2

Journal Page 2

To be completed and posted by October 22, 2010


Answer these questions between the Servant Leader Retreat 1 and Retreat 2


The best thing about Retreat 1 was:

Look back to what you wrote about being a servant leader. How has your understanding of servant leadership changed?

What I feel I learned about myself since the summer:

The hardest part about being in YSLI and my project is:

One thing I want to challenge myself to do:

I am excited for the second retreat because:

2 comments:

  1. WOO first one!

    1. prolly being able to see everybody again and learn how their projects are going, and if they were further ahead in their projects than me, get advice from them about how to do certain things.

    2. taking initiative is alot harder than it seems

    3. i always seem to get things done at the last minute, such as this blog post when our retreat is in like 2 days... although there are NO other posts yet!

    4. like i said earlier, taking initiative, im so used to following, that it is wierd to get up and do stuff when im so used to other people doing it.

    5. succeed

    6. i'll get to see everybody again!

    also i havent met with my support team yet which is why i am not going to comment on the other post...

    ReplyDelete